marți, 24 ianuarie 2012

My letter

         Dear Livia ,
              My grandparents , parents and I went to the mountain  at "Cheia " . We climbed on the mountain at cottage " Bujorul Rosu " . We brought eggs ,tomatoes , beer , juice , milk , raspberry , sandwich , carrot , Coka-Cola and bread .
             The restaurant was red . They were eating pizza and they were drinking beer and I
was eating fish rosted and melon .We are made rice with milk.
             They are many sheeps and few dogs , but I saw few chamois .
                                                                                               Love ,
                                                                                                          Adina - Stefania

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu